Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, The Happenings Late At Night

So today has been off, to put it vaguely, I woke up in a mood, indescribable by nature and I couldn't seem to shake the feeling, I've literally been on the computer all day, working and writing, maybe an hour or so ago, I decided to leave, take a drive because that always helps me, I put on a good Led Zeppelin album and drive for hours, thinking, talking to myself (and It's not just talking to myself in my head, oh no, I get the big show going for the drivers around me.) Of course to add on to the already strange, tiring day, someone hits my beloved jeep, Kurt.
Out of nowhere, BOOM, someone, who I figured at the time doesn't seem to get the idea of looking before merging (am I the only one that checks my blind spot!?) and at this point I figure the entire side of my vehicle is gone, practically annihilated. We pull over, get out, exchange awkward, "this is really weird, I'm sorry, blah blah blah" talk and I look at the side of my car, nothing! not even a scratch it was the strangest thing, I was hit pretty hard, and for melodramatics here, I thought I could be dead for all I know, I saw my life flash before my very eyes! But no, there was nothing, lucky I guess, strange? most definitely.
It was really hard to be mad too, when it happens you just want to get out and wreak hell upon the person who dare try to disturb your peace but I couldn't, she was a really nice, kindly grandmother type person who went on to explain that her father-in-law was dying and she was only in town for a little while to see him before he dies (you cant make this stuff up) and she was really really really really sorry, the one chance I get to be mad at someone and I couldn't. My Karma is beyond any doubt a bitch.

No comments: