Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obama Owns My Heart

Cami definitely has Obama pride

I can't even define my excitement that Obama has won presidency, he is the change we need to carry this country, he is the change we need so that people of all types, colors, and genders can be heard. I know he will bring about great strength to our country, he will rise from the shadows of this darkness, pull the curtains back and show the light, he will get us out, he will be the best he can be, I have no doubts. I don't know, its something in the mans eyes, politics aside, he has never struck me as the crooked politician, I feel like I can, actually trust him, now there is a concept, I can actually trust a politician, crazy.

Sadly, its been maybe 2 hours since they announced Obama as president and I'm already hearing disgusting, racist remarks from simple minded people who have nothing better to do but hate and keep this country down, keep this country at a stop, so we have no hope of ever moving forward. In 1963 Martin Luther King gave one of the most moving speeches that ever touched a generation, he had a dream that one day we as a human race would look above color, background, and breed and just see human kind, see the greatness that is in all of us, I hope one day we can make him proud, I think Obama coming into presidency is a giant step.

I am a strong advocate for choices and for diversity, which I, without any doubt, know Obama agrees with, I would never wish it upon anyone to live in a world where they had to be afraid to be themselves, I feel that if any fellow American is being judged because of the color of their skin, what they believe, or where they come from, that is not freedom, Americans are not really free, we are not free.

Freedom is for everyone, not just a select group.

I am deeply honored to congratulate Barack Obama, the next President of the United States, the change we need.

to the doubters, watch out, he will show you, just you watch

No comments: